Tuesday, March 17, 2015

EMERGENCY MOTION !



EMERGENCY MOTION UNDER CIRCUIT RULE 27-3



IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT

SONG, WENFO

Plaintiff-appellant No: 15-15015

v. (Civil Action No.

BARACK OBAMA 2:14-cv-TLN-DAD) Defendant-appellee
PLAINTIFF-APPELLANT’S EMERGENCY MOTION FOR APPEAL UNDER CIRCUIT RULE 27-3 FOR

RELIEF SOUGHT

SONG, WENFO

2430 Fair Oaks Blvd, CA 95825

415-810-2795

CIRCUIT RULE 27-3 CERTIFICATE

(1) Telephone numbers and addresses of the attorneys for the parties:

a. Pro Se for Plaintiff/Appellant:
SONG, WENFO 


2430 Fair Oaks Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95825
b. Counsel for Defendant/Appellee: Unknown

(2) Facts Showing the Existence and Nature of the Emergency

a. I do not have money to pay my next month bill
I do not have money to pay next month bill, such as, food, rental, utility and etc. If you do not give me relief I will become homeless next month. Even you give me the hearing in next month, I do not have money to go to SF to appear in the hearing.
b. My life is at risk at anytime and anywhere
I have become a "Public enemy" by OBAMA and his co-conspirator-Lee Hsien Loong. I stay in my own place, the local goon(s) can enter my room freely to spy me, to steal my property, to add harmful substances to my food/drink even molest me when I sleep. Needless to say I am homeless. OBAMA and his co-conspirator-Lee Hsien Loong will hire those homeless to tear me piece by piece from head to toe. Even in the eve of Chinese New Year of Goat, OBAMA/Lee Hsien Loong hired local goon to hit me with her car. Moreover, I have faced countless times of death threatening constantly in despicable ways.
c. OBAMA, District Court and Government Agencies

i) OBAMA is in contempt of court and law:
Based on Summons issued by the district court, OBAMA must answer my complaint within 60 days but he just ignores me; moreover, based on rules of FRAP, OBAMA must answer me within 10 days after he received my "Appellant’s Initial Notice", he also ignores me.
ii) District Court:
Supposed courts are a holy place to uphold justice, but now district court, clerks and judges are part of the problems, , going out of their way to give an imprimatur to the evil at hand.

Dale Drozd and Troy Nunley’s decisions are not only lawless but also illegitimate, unprincipled, fraudulent, disingenuous, and motivated by political considerations.
iii) DHS, FDA and Police:


They are law enforcement agencies and should keep public safety, law and order. But they have failed to perform such essential jobs and failed to keep me from harm.

They have combined, conspired, confederated and agreed together and with each other, and with diverse other persons, some known and others unknown to torture and persecute me.

They have violated not only my constitutional rights, such as, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, Seventh Amendment, Eighth Amendment but also intentional torts and discrimination based on nationality, race, sexual orientation and worth of victim and etc.
(3) When and How Counsel Notified
As I say, OBAMA is in contempt of court and law. I have served all the related documents, such as, complaint, summons, motions and others documents as request by district court and 9th Circuit by mail and electronically. I do not know who is (are) OBAMA’s counsel(s)? However, this motion is being filed electronically to 9th Circuit ECF system on Mar/11/2015.



Conclusion:
I, the undersigned movant by electronically, being duly sworn according to the God and the law, do hereby attest to the truth of the allegations made in my "Notice of Civil Claim" and "Appellant’s Opening Brief".

I further attest that unless relief is granted on emergency basis, the following immediate and irreparable harm will result: due to substances of governmental abuse, conspiracy and increasing violence toward me physically and mentally. I am neither a superman nor an iron. How can I tolerate joint-tortures and joint-persecutions for more than 8 years? I fear that those behaviors will escalate and that greater harm may come to me soon even death.

I respectfully request that 9th Circuit vacates the District court’s order entered on Dec/16/2014 and gives me relief sought by today on Mar/11/2015.
Dated: Mar/11/2015

No comments: