Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pray to God

God, you are the way, but where is your way?

God, you are the truth, but “why truth sets me trouble in Canada”?

God, you are the life, but why everyday I must have bread of “oppression, nightmare, exile, joint-torture and joint-persecution” for more than seven years?

Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.

O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!

Strangers are attacking me; ruthless men seek my life-men without regard for God.

They repay me evil for good and leave my soul forlorn. They slander me without ceasing.

Why, O LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?

How long, O LORD? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemies triumph over me?

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me? O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.

O LORD, you have seen this; be not silent. Do not be far from me, O LORD. Awake, and rise to my defense! Vindicate me in your righteousness, O LORD my God; rescue me from deceitful and wicked men; break the arm of the wicked and evil men; call them to account for their wickedness that would not be found out; do not let them gloat over me. Do not let them think, “Aha, just what we wanted!” or say, “We have swallowed him up.”

O God, you are king of kings and lord of lords, could you keep Lee Hsien Loong, Hu Jintao and Stephen Harper honest?

Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High. O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.

For the LORD is righteous, he love justice; upright men will see his face.

The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

The righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.

Show me your way, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all day long.





No comments: