Thursday, February 18, 2016

The America is full of deception!

This is disturbing or burning title. However, I am deeply disappointed in OBAMA administration and Judiciary Branch. On Feb/12/2016, I lodged an official complaint online against my Immigration Judge named Patrick Savage about his “Abuse of discretion” to OIG of DOJ. Supposed I should get receipt immediately but I did not; then on Feb/16/2016 I called OIG 1800-869-4499 to check. The officer deceived me that “OIG does not have jurisdiction about Immigration Judge” and asked me to call 202-502-2600; then I called it, it asked me to call 9th Circuit because Immigration Judge is under jurisdiction of court system; then I sent email to 9th Circuit for inquiry; but 9th Circuit told me that Immigration Judge is under “Executive Branch” not “Judicial Branch”; Ok, I lodged complaint again to BIA twice through email but I have not got receipt until now. Apparently, BIA does not want to take my complaint. Why? 99% possibility is that BIA has asked Patrick Savage to delay my hearing intentionally. The same as in jail, I wrote many letters to Chairman named David Neal and begged him to keep Tammy Fitting honest. On the contrary, he (or Eric Holder) did nothing but asked Tammy Fitting not only delay but also reopen my case again and again without my knowledge and understanding. That’s why Tammy Fitting (or her clerk) could run so wild and so rampant not only delay my hearing but also destroy my evidence, fabricate fake evidence and tamper my transcripts. Tammy Fitting’s actions are not only misconduct but obstruction of justice.
How about Judiciary Branch? Supposed it is independent but it is not. Based on Canon 1 of Code of Judicial Conduct: A Judge shall uphold and promote the independence, integrity, and impartiality of the Judiciary, and shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety. But my two cases of 15-15015 and A205-490-068 have been politicized by judges William Canby, Jacqueline Nguyen and Patrick Savage. 9th Circuit denied my “Motion to expedite my case” without reason, even denied my “Emergency Motion” without reason too regardless my life and death. How about Supreme Court? On Feb/17/2016, I called its clerk named Michael Duggan again to see whether can I file my “Extraordinary Writ” because 9th Circuit have played politics and skunk? This time he said: “It is Ok to file based on its rule 20.” So, why he returned my “Extraordinary Writ” on Sep/27/2015 with reason “Your case must first be reviewed by Court of Appeals or the highest court in which a decision could be had”? And, why he said “Ok” on Feb/17/2016? The answer is deception and spy. Because he knows that “I have only 10 cents and do not have money to pay the shipping cost.”
Plus ICE-SF Rebecca Andrews who has abused her authority to conspire with Patrick Savage to delay my hearing intentionally, attorneys, doctors and medical labs, countless broken puppets and local goons who have worked for OBAMA.
So, now America is full of deception from top-President OBAMA, to judges, to attorneys, to broken puppets, to bottom local goons!


Congratulation, Lee Hsien Loong: You embarrass and beat the whole nation of America!

No comments: