Friday, January 22, 2016

Now America government likes Somalia-No government!

I filed “Motion to expedite my case for re-consideration” (See picture IAMG0302.jpg) with file number of 15-15015 to 9th Circuit on Dec/11/2015 with two reasons (I can have more, however, if 9th Circuit continues to play politics and skunk, what’s the point?). On Jan/05/2016 I called “Motion Unit” of this court to check. “Pending” the attorney said. “How about my another motion to disqualify Judges William Canby and Jacqueline Nguyen filed on May/18/2015 due to their political bias, perjury and egregious delay?” I asked. “Pending” he said too.
Great answer because America courts have discretion to do whatever America government wants.
It is Court’s sworn duty to protect even unpopular minorities when the Constitution so requires-and delay will come at the price of terrible suffering and rank injustice. Further, it is Court’s obligation to make democracy work too. See, what the hell of two judges in 9th Circuit are doing to me? And what’s the management of Chief Judge-Sidney Thomas?
Lawless person, Kim Davis’s proceeding, motion, jail and release were processed so fast, why my proceeding is endless pending? Because America government and some hatred and bigotry Americans have discriminated me based on race, sexual orientation and nationality of Singapore. The next why endless pending? Because America government has wanted me to be “The cooking frog-dying gradually!”
Based on 8th Amendment, Color of law abuses and UN Convention against Torture, America government is responsible for my harms, mistreatments and sufferings in America regardless those evil-doers hired by Singapore government or America government.
The next next why? Because America government has another “Political weapon”-doctors. Doctors should have legal and ethics obligations to care patients. But my doctors are not. Are chest pain, headache/dizzy, hands/toes/feet numbness, skin rashes and itching, dry throat and etc unknown or mysterious diseases? Why my doctors cannot cure them or give me reasonable explanations or tell me how to prevent them?
So, from President-OBAMA, to Congress which I wrote many official letters and filled up forms for help and to Judiciary, now the whole government of America likes Somalia-No government!
America government has meritocracies, think-tanks and intelligent agencies but I have nothing. It has imposed financial sanction, justice sanction and medical sanction against me. When and what disease America government want me to get and to suffer, all is based on its discretion. Wow, using an elephant gun to shoot at an ant, is America government the most powerful and intelligent government? Let public (upright people and thoughtful people not *ssholes) judge.


Note: 1) To protect my friend’s privacy, I used blue marker to cover the address; 2) This copy is for my file only without my signature.

No comments: