Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The whole government is a Ponzi scheme (2)!


I posted three pictures from Supreme Court of the US with description on FB on Sep/29/2015 as a gift to John Roberts because that day was the ten-anniversary of his appointment as a Chief Justice of the United States and advised him to go home because “America justice has been sold out to Singapore government in deep discount!” However, the description was removed by someone. Then I re-posted three pictures with description again. But the description was removed again. Now I tell reasons to him and public as follows:
1. Based on rule 10 of his court (Roberts Court), it says “WRIT OF CERTIORARI” will be granted either from opinions of Court of Appeals or the highest court of the state. True! However, based on rule 20, it also says: “the petitioner can file extraordinary writ that exceptional circumstances warrant the exercise of the Court’s discretionary powers, and that adequate relief cannot be obtained in any other form or from any other court.” If 9th Circuit does not play politics and skunks, am I nut to waste my time and effort to go to his court? Moreover, before filing such petition, I called his clerk name Michael Duggan to ask, he said “I can file extraordinary writ based on rule 20.”
2. If his court does not want to take my case, why his clerk misled me and fooled me? Again, I asked his clerk first and he told me to do that. That’s why I sent petition to his court. On May/04/2015, I called Michael Duggan to check. He told me that he received my petition on Apr/26/2015 and he sent me the correction mail to me on Apr/28/2015 (?) because of some technical errors. Based on normal timeframe, I should receive his correction mail, however, I did not because I checked from DHA of Sacramento and my friend who I borrowed his address temporarily. So, on May/06/2015 I called again to check. But he did not want to answer my call. Then I left voicemail. On May/07/2015, I called again as a sense of urgency because I am a homeless and left voicemail again and begged him to call me back because I did not receive his correction mail. But I did not receive his return call.
On Sep/01/2015, I called 9th Circuit again, told them my extremely difficult situation and begged them to give me the hearing. But the clerk did not care. So, I called Michael Duggan again, he seemed “nice” and agreed to send me the correction mail again. Ok, I received it on Sep/07/2015 and it said “I am entitled to the petition”. But I faced another challenge because I did not have money to ship documents to Supreme Court. Thanks to God, I got $50 donation and sent the documents as request by the correction mail. However, on Sep/27/2017, I received his mail with return documents with ridiculous reason: Your case must first be reviewed based on rule 10.
3. Malicious intent: On Apr/23/2015, the staff named D. GAMBLE received my petition (FedEx tracking number is: 8070-7084-3258). Does Supreme Court really have such staff? 99% possibility no. Why Michael Duggan lied to me that he received on Apr/26/2015? Moreover, he received my petition again on Sep/23/2015 (FedEx tracking number is: 7813-6769-4700). Why he said on Sep/24/2015? Because he wants me to die. The next why? Because I do not cooperate to date those homeless/*ssholes arranged by Lee Hsien Loong/OBAMA. Not ridiculous? My ordeals are nothing to do with love/sex. Here I tell John Roberts: Hell not even Lee Hsien Loong/OBAMA point their gun to my head!
So, the message from Supreme Court is plain and simple: Seeking justice in US courts is a gamble. The safe way is sex. Otherwise the litigant must die.
4. Did Michael Duggan really send the correction mail to me on Apr/28/2015? There is 50% chance of lie. On the other hand, there is another 50% chance that the mail was intercepted by the 3rd party hired by Lee Hsien Loong/OBAMA or DHA of Sacramento.
5. America courts have discriminated my whole proceedings from Immigration court to Federal trial court, to Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and finally to Supreme Court to delay my hearing endlessly until I die. So, no hearing and no opinions and my cases will be closed automatically. Not sadness and outrage? Kim Davis defies Supreme Court landmark ruling as s*it. On the contrary, I defend court as a holy institution and respect Supreme Court has supreme power and final word. Why her proceeding, motion, trial, appeal, judgment, jail and release were processed so fast? Her case is the concrete proof that America courts have discriminated me on many grounds.
By the way, I mention why I have those technical errors on my petition. Because I am not a lawyer as a key reason. Another reason is that I was misled by the Google search because the computer *ssholes misled me with the wrong samples.
How about Congress? Well, Congress makes the laws and performs the function of balances and checks to see whether the laws are faithfully executed or not. I wrote many open letters to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to beg them to uphold justice for me. But they just neglected me; moreover, I have visited Congress in Sacramento Office and begged them to help me because I am a homeless. However, Barbara Boxer and Doris Matsui just neglected me too. That’s why John Boehner admitted to public that “There are false prophesies in Congress” for his failure. In addition, Congress had a reputation for being ineffective, unpleasant and unpopular. Americans told Gallup pollsters they thought car salesmen and telemarketers were more honest than their lawmakers in Washington, D.C.
Now I quote the biggest international swindler-Ex CEO of NASDAQ named Mr. Madoff who told his side story to the media to blast SEC: The whole government is a Ponzi scheme! Absolutely, from President-OBAMA, to Congress to Judiciary, the whole government is a Ponzi scheme! America government acts as a broken puppet to implement the Ponzi scheme plotted by Singapore government!
Federal trial court dismissed my complaint with ridiculous reason “Without good faith”; 9th Circuit does not want to give me hearing; and Supreme Court used that reason to return my petition. So, finally I must die in America, “Go for it,” America government!
Finally, I quote Arizona senior Senator John McCain’s remarks: I am ashamed of my country. I am ashamed of my president-OBAMA. I am ashamed of myself not doing enough job to stop OBAMA!
Note: 1.To protect my friend’s privacy I used a blue pen to cover the address.

           2. Maybe the public cannot view my statement because America government can hire computer *sshole to classify my FB postings, blog and emails etc.

No comments: