Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Call Me Ishmael

Seeking truth is an adventure and a thrilling life journey. I do not know I can get justice or not because this world is full of evil. But I have tried my best to fight for freedom and justice because Freedom and Justice can not protect themselves.
China government and Singapore government have conspired to abuse their authorities, resources, and networks to persecute, torture and harass me more than five years in despicable ways just because I have exercised my right of Free Speech. The outrage is that they have not only destroyed my life but also ruined my reputation, and labeled me as a trouble and dangerous man. And the public is willing to believe their slander and perceives me as a zombie. No, truth is truth, the only truth in whatever circumstances. I must speak out to clear my name and reputation.
Just asking the simple questions as follows, as a little man,
1.Why I have so many spying agents, such as Symantec Corp, Beijing Kingsoft etc?
2.Why I am under public eyes and ears but I am not wanted in Canada?
3.Why so many international scammers have come to me, countries from USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Holland, South Africa, Nigeria, Benin, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippine, Hong Kong, Singapore, and China? Because China government and Singapore government have plotted so-called brilliant idea---using those scams to manipulate me to keep the silence.
4.Why I have so many love-dramas in such short period? Am I so attractive? No. Am I wealthy? No. After both governments found out that scams did not work, they have come out another beautiful plan---tricky love to transfer public attention. They assume that one day if I fall in love with someone then problems solved because all problems are from me---unhappy marriage.
5.Why so many parties/agents have got involved to against me, such as, Postal Service, Dirty banks of HSBC, BOC,DBS etc, Police, Judge, Lawyer, Library, MP, My friends and relatives, Intelligent agents, Think-tanks, and Meritocracies of China government/Singapore government, even FBI etc? I have nothing but I must fight with so many parties/agents and scoundrels around me in single-handed. Is it fair? Is there any justice in the world?
6.Why PublishAmerica puts my second book titled Little Man Big Story on hold? Why it is so difficult to tell the inconvenience and shocking truth?
See what the hell they have done to me:
.Global surveillance (more than 5 years): tail, phone tapping, computer activity manipulation, and censorship of e-mail transaction
.Home invasion (more than 30 months)
.Slow poisoning (more than 30 months)
.Isolation through power of intimidation (more than 3 years)
.Privacy exposure (more than 5 years)
.Psychological violence (more than 4 years)

Now you can judge whether China government and Singapore government are despicable, cheap and shameless or not?

No comments: