Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is there any Justice in this world?

For most people, the initial answer for the above is yes, but if you check the reality, it is not. Actually Evil is under the sun in everywhere, my case is the solid proof.

I was born in China. In year 1994 I migrated to Singapore and became its citizen in year 1997 for better life. To be honest, I gained from financial at the beginning but life is not just for food and clothing. Freedom, democracy, justice and dignity are also important to me. I am not Politian however only through my 1st book writing in Singapore then I sudden realized that those are so important to me in my heart.

In June/2006, I wrote a book called The Bridge which communicated my personal opinion about general business and culture environment in China. I did not have any intention to offense China government, that’s why I avoided some sensitive issues, such as, selling weapons to Sudan, killing Falungong practitioners as human organ harvest, cracking down on Tiananmen Square, and persecuting Tibetans etc, however I did adumbrate some dark sides , such as Culture Revolution, Great Leap Forward. China government has admitted that these were disasters of Political Movement. If you go to Internet search for these two subjects, there are abundant articles and essays of criticism. However, they can say, I can not, why?
During my 1st book writing in Singapore, I faced so many barriers. At the beginning I guessed they were coincidences. But after that I found out they were not because not only my book writing but also my life was in big trouble in Singapore. That’s why during the year of the Pig of 2007 I decided to give up. If my sacrificing could bring the harmony of China government and Singapore government, it was worth of it. However, both governments thought I am incompetent and went too far-hiring culprits to enter my flat frequently to put slow poison to torture me. That’s beyond my bottom line of tolerance. I told myself: “I must publish the book whatever the price I paid.” Therefore I escaped from Singapore and went to America-“Statue of Liberty” (?). I published my book with heavy price.
Why the culprits ran so rampantly because they have powerful support and protection from both governments. China government gave pressure to Singapore government, and Singapore government just sacrificed me to exchange its interests (I said nothing about Singapore government in the book). This is so-called World-Class government or honest government which can not protect its citizen in its territory but sacrifice its citizen and conspire with China government to persecute me to the dead end.
Even I escaped from Singapore, but they can torture me globally in this Internet age because Evil has longer arm than justice. I can not live peacefully in America and Canada. I do not know where can I go on earth? Human being is just a small article compared to the Earth. I do not know is there any space for me on Earth?

China government and Singapore government hurt me so deep and have caused me physical and mental trauma about four years. No official apology, no financial compensation for my four years’ tears, blood, and nightmares, is it fair? Is there any justice in this world? I do not know other people knew the McDonald's case happened in America but I guess most Americans know. One old lady went to McDonald for coffee. It is common sense coffee is hot unless you order ice-coffee. But McDonald did not warn customers. That’s why when the lady had coffee she got hurt because coffee was too hot. She filed the lawsuit against McDonald and won the case, got million dollars compensation. That’s real called justice and humanity because mental trauma is priceless.
As born in eastern I know its culture and have given them sufficient time and shown my extra patient to let them to solve the problem because I want harmony, friendship and partnership instead of enemies. However, both governments have come out a so-called brilliant idea---hiring international scammers to play me, not just one time, two times, but countless times to manipulate me to keep the silence. Therefore, China government and Singapore government are despicable, cheap, and shameless!

After both governments have found out that scams did not work for me to keep the silence. They have plotted another beautiful plan-tricky love. They have tried to use it to transfer attention-all of my trouble is from me-unhappy marriage. They have arranged different people approaching me, and made assumption that I like a teenager, and if one day I fall in love with someone then the problem solved. I am not so attractive and have nothing but love drama often happens to me. Is it not outrage and ridiculous?

Obviously China government and Singapore government deny what they have done to me then seem nothing happened? No, truth is truth, the only truth in whatever circumstance. I just want to disclose the truth which is inconvenient and shocking because most people in Canada perceive me as a zombie and I am under public eyes and ears. If people do not tell the truth, how others know it is truth; if you do not dig deeper, how can you find out what’s inside and behind? That’s both governments have gone too far beyond my second bottom line of tolerance-destroying my life, even reputation. Can I tolerate that? I want to tell people what happen to me and welcome public debate and criticism. I do not know why it is so hard to me-as a normal human being. So many spying agents spy me, so many international scammers play me, they unauthorized access my computer, use other company’s logo, send me e-mails unsolicited, but I can not expose to public and must keep silence, is it not outrage and ridiculous? Why so many parties and agents block me to publish my 2nd book titled little man, Big Story in despicable means? Now you can judge which has longer arm, evil or justice?

Here is the summary of how two evil governments have conspired to abuse their power, resources, and network to hire 3rd parties and agents to stop even threaten me to bend to publish the book in prelude and postlude in hidden and despicable way. They know I am passport holder of Singapore and free to go everywhere. And they do not use physical violence, such as beating or sending me to jail but they apply their underhand skills, such as trespassing, badmouth, power of intimidation, and slow poison etc. It is not easy to find and collect evidence at the beginning but if you analyze carefully you can reveal their ugly and dirty nature.
See what the hell they have done to me:
.Global surveillance (more than 5 years): tail, phone tapping, computer activity manipulation, and censorship of e-mail transaction
.Home invasion (more than 30 months)
.Slow poisoning (more than 30 months)
.Isolation through power of intimidation (more than 3 years)
.Privacy exposure (more than 5 years)
.Psychological violence (more than 4 years)

I do not know I can get justice finally, and I do not know how long I can live in this world because I have received threats from unsolicited e-mails, such as, Are you still alive, not die, if you die etc. If I die in unnatural course, the 1st suspect is China government and its agent, the 2nd suspect is Singapore government and its agent.
Check it out: www.littlemanbigstory.com, and http://diggingdeeper.web.officelive.com

No comments: